Saturday, June 20, 2009

*PLEASE NOTE*

Now,I have been reading this book by Rosie O'Donnell within the past few days,called "Find me". the really strange thing about all of this is that I wrote most of my posts before reading the book,yet they seem to match alot of what is written in the book,uncanny and similer.I have NO connections to this book legally,literally,or morally.I only offered a clear depictment of my own life in account of what my OWN experiences have been thus far in a abstact sort of puzzle-pieces way.In no way do I claim,copy,or Apire after this,or any other book written by other persons.Please note that I picked up this book at a local antique shop in the used books section.I've published my posts BEFORE Even Cracking it,and feel a duty to inform my readers of this.My life story is genuine,and as the old saying goes "You can't make this stuff up".Well,mabe you can,but I'm not.thanks.-Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment