Friday, June 19, 2009

Beyond This Door Lies Comfort

You are scared to open,so lost and confused,beyond that face,where your soul was used.You cannot see,most of who I am,because I am scared of hurting you,too.Even though you offer your hand in support,I cannot take it,I cannot look-so far beyond of all that's real,afraid to lose,the ability to heal.You may think that you've been revealed,but lies in your mind,tell you It's not true.The world owes me nothing,as I owe the world,too,no one can save me,and I can't seem to be able to save you.Beyond the closed door,lies in wait,all of the goodness that makes me afraid.-Celeste

2 comments:

  1. Charlie here is something I wrote to someone I Love very much who went through a lot like you and I.

    I was confused, my heart said one thing but confirmation was slow in coming.

    Your heart….. you expressed…… touched my heart. I really do understand exactly what you are saying ………beyond the words.
    The hand obtainable is caring, understanding, a knowing…..beyond what most people know, I’m a super kid too. Silence was my defense way back then and probably the reason no one on this earth knows much,(it became a habit) not even my children, but I know you understand.
    I experienced a very real and true healing; it came in small steps throughout the years. No longer am I Intellect without emotion or emotion without intellect, everything works together. I don’t need to be saved just cared about when possible.
    I care about all of you, the parts that feel the ones that don’t because all of them together make you…….you. Part of you is afraid but there is also a part of you that will reach out. You are working toward that now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice sentiment Bo.Very nice.Thank you for that.*Charlie*

    ReplyDelete