Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Me

(I)Finially got some sleep! 7 WHOLE hours!!! YAY! For anyone who's interested,I'm am an ethical mixter of Cajun French and Native American(Houma Indian,as the Tribe is refered to)-does anyone else get this? How about that stupid question,on every survey you fill out(or even on some forms of applications)that asks you your race,country of origin,etc.,etc. I REALLY DON'T mind answering this question,I just get sick of having to click the (OTHER) butten,then not be able to explain(everyone else gets to let people know who they are,and where they came from(Country of Origion,etc.,etc.,etc.)so,I feel,WHY CAN'T I? If you can imagine Rachael Ray(If you know what she looks like,than you can simularly picture me. Although Rachael is A mix of Cajun French and Italian,she is the closest in similarity that I can come up with that more people can understand without being able to see me(NOT getting A Web cam anytime soon,trust me!)Just thought I'd speak what I'd been thinking for the past 2 days(lack of sleep got me frizzled!) My two older sisters and I have the same 2 parents,mother and father,but I also have a younger sister,who is my half sister that is one half Cajun French,and one part black,one part Naveho Indian(WE are a very BLENDED bunch of folks,my sisters and I! That's all for now! *Charlie*

No comments:

Post a Comment